Monday, October 22, 2007

Alyce's night club interior

My night club is going to be retro themed, it will have a fun energetic vibe. The interior will be bright and full of colour with disco balls hanging from the ceiling. It is going to have multi level dance floors with random poles for a bit of fun. I want to have retro styled furniture like fluro bean bags and curved chairs. The walls will be covered in abstract art work to create a feel of surrealism. Although the club is retro I want the music to be fresh new dance tunes, with different DJs each weekend. The stairs to the top level will be funky and light up. I want a curved bar for a relaxed yet funky feel. The club will be for over 18s and will be mainly suited to a younger age group like the just turned 18s to 25. My club is for people who r full of life and energy that want to party and dance all nite.

No comments: