1. Always arive to meetings on time.
2. Never edit ideas in the brainstorming stage, because a bad initial idea could lead to a good one.
3. Don't worry about mistakes, because a good idea can often come from a mistake
4. Always produce original and your own work.
5. Get things completed by date you have specified.
6. Look for feedback don't be afraid to ask questions.
7. Communicate with client to make sure you are on the right track
8. Be honest, with how much you charge, how long you spent on it, and be fair to your client and yourself.
9. Follow the design process.
10. Have a working filing system so you know were everything is.