Ethics (via Latin ethica from the Ancient Greek ἠθική [φιλοσοφία] "moral philosophy", from the adjective of ἤθος ēthos "custom, habit"), a major branch of philosophy, is the study of values and customs of a person or group. It covers the analysis and employment of concepts such as right and wrong, good and evil, and responsibility.
morals- Personal morals define and distinguish among right and wrong intentions, motivations or actions, as these have been learned, engendered, or otherwise developed within individuals.
1. keep documents of what i've been doing and how long it has taken me. it will help me with future jobs
2. make i sure i keep up my learning and keep with the times. everything changes.....
3. every body needs time off even if its 1-2 days so u dont become bored with what u doing. thats important with me
4. dont do projects half heartedly do them with the best of my ability.
5. take as much work as i can handel, dont be greedy
6. make sure that every thing is right including spelling
7. show the client things that im doing on a regular basis
8. be happy with what i doing
9. learn from my mistakes
10.work hard party hard ENJOY!!!!