Marija's top ten work ethics as a designer working from home……
1. Don’t cut corners-always work with excellence in mind.
2. Document everything and leave nothing to chance and memory. This will help me develop as a designer.
3. Only take on as much work as I know I can complete to the highest standard. Don’t rush through jobs.
4. Treat everyone with respect.
5. Don’t quote until I’ve thought things through.
6. Know my limits.
7. Keep skills sharp- re-educate when and where necessary.
8. If quote ends up too high, be honest and give client a discount when work is complete.
9. Allow myself one free day a week to recharge.
10. Remember to enjoy my work!
By Marija Bartley